Patrick Smith you moron.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

bigmicka
Club Player

Patrick Smith you moron.

Just listening to an interview with the elephantine one.

on Baker.

"I don't know what happened, i am not going to be prejudicial on this case, but this thing has to be rubbed out of the game."

Ring Ring. Paging Fatprick Smith, Hypocrisy on line 2.

then goes on to talk about how Voss who was doing special comments must be brought up to give evidence, as he supposedly saw the incident.

continued on "i'm not judging, im not juding" but then re-iterates "this type of incident needs to be wiped from the game"

what incident patrick? the one where a player is left bleeding on the ground, with no video footage of the "not alledged" incident, no umpire saw it, no player saw it, very few people at the actual game even know what happened and the few who did supposedly see it i would question what they actually saw.

So Patrick why don't you stick to FACTS. your opionion of judging incidents you are not making judments on, sounds like you enjoy your own voice more than being objective like a journalist should be.

why don't you go and jump at shadows? at least you will actually see some.

mic

No one ever built a statue for a critic.
rogerwa
SS Hall of Fame

voss give evidence what a joke

the chyt that bris have dished out to all & sundry over the past 7-8 yrs gets sweept under the carpet by our born again christian m.voss

video evidence= pub thug

BallBanger
Club Player

rogerwa wrote:voss give evidence what a joke

the chyt that bris have dished out to all & sundry over the past 7-8 yrs gets sweept under the carpet by our born again christian m.voss

video evidence= pub thug
Voss at 1st said that he did not see it, then stupidly (like a kid) indicated that he did witness it and with dim tim trying to put words in his mouth suggested that he only seen him going down and baker running away...
Does anyone find it strange that he never made a big ado out of it at the supposed time of his sightings??

Liam_G
Club Player

So if Voss can be called on as a 'witness' to the event, so should any number of the hundreds or possibly thousands that may have seen in sitting in the stands. Give me a break Smith.

Unforgiven
SS Life Member

If I recall Voss said he didnt see anything. By him saying that, it kinda makes him being a witness completely useless.

Carpe Diem
St.Kenny
Club Player

PAtrick Smith..now there's a self important 2 bit tosser if ever there was one ! Should be exposed for the selfish non team oriented sportsman with limited ability under pressure that he was in his very humble career on the sporting arena.

My behaviour is considered acceptable in some far off remote exotic countries...
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

LOL

I've been bagging Phatpryck for years.

as for the baker incident, your honor I present the case of Reiwoldt vs Scarlett.

and the defence rests.

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Dan Warna wrote:LOL

as for the baker incident, your honor I present the case of Reiwoldt vs Scarlett.

and the defence rests.
there was footage of that and the arsewipe still got let off.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
Dan Warna wrote:LOL

and the defence rests.
there was footage of that and the arsewipe still got let off.
from memory the footage was just before and just after, no footage of the actual strike.

the conclusion was that because there was no evidence of the actual strike (and no one knows how rewoldt fell over with concussion or the reason he was throwing up in the stands afterwards).

the cats supporters were laughing on the forums saying he fell over because of some bad curry he ate the night before :evil: I remember the debates :evil:

he got off because it was circumstantial, before shot, after shot, no during shot...

same should apply to baker.

i remember hte footage and event very clearly and still rage (then again Im still raging about ablett v david grant/nathan burke circa 1991 :D)

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

patrick smith? You gotta be kidding me ! Patrick if your reading this, go and f*** yourself. You are excrement. Self important low iq tossbag. What he says dosent mean s***.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Hey Bigmicka !!

I hope that it was well before today that you concluded your Heading; Patrck Smith you moron, otherwise some might conclude that you could be a tad slow :roll: :wink: :wink: !!

stmarie
Club Player

I have been thinking about the John Greening Jimmy O'Dea incident and how people from the public were asked to give evidence

ctqs
Club Player

I will be mightily peed off if Baker gets rubbed without any video or eye-witness account when that thug Hall was let off even though he was caught on camera whacking Goose BEHIND PLAY. As for Farmer, I don't know what happened, but I actually think it may have been Karma that got him.

Still waiting for closure ... if you get my drift.
StSteven
Club Player

No maytter what the evidence it appers Baker did a mongrel act. I agree it is unacceptable and an embarassment to our club and team. What has happened to sportsmanship.

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

StSteven wrote:No maytter what the evidence it appers Baker did a mongrel act. I agree it is unacceptable and an embarassment to our club and team. What has happened to sportsmanship.
Why does it appear that way?

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

StSteven wrote:No maytter what the evidence it appers Baker did a mongrel act. I agree it is unacceptable and an embarassment to our club and team. What has happened to sportsmanship.
How do you know?

he MAY have, but until we know exactly what happened it is just pure speculation.

saintm
Club Player

ctqs wrote:I will be mightily peed off if Baker gets rubbed without any video or eye-witness account when that thug Hall was let off even though he was caught on camera whacking Goose BEHIND PLAY.
Interesting read from Caro in today's The Age, in part on this topic :-

"The truth is that Judd was always going to get off just as Barry Hall was on the eve of the 2005 grand final. The mythology of the game demanded the Swans go into their first grand final in 70 years with their marquee player just as it demanded the greatest player of his generation not be seen as an eye-gouger — albeit probably an accidental one.

The tribunal is not good enough if it relies on players like Brown — or Matt Maguire in the Hall case — to tell the truth. It should have done a better job in gathering its case if it truly wanted to prevent players from being poked in the eye."

http://www.realfooty.com.au/news/news/t ... tml?page=2

stinger
Saintsational Legend

and just what has baker done exactly you clown....... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

you're no better that that fatprick named in the heading of this post...at least that arsewipe doesn't profess to follow the saints...ffs.......
Last edited by stinger on Sun 19 Aug 2007 11:16pm, edited 1 time in total.

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Snakeman66
Club Player

saintm wrote: Interesting read from Caro in today's The Age, in part on this topic :-

The mythology of the game demanded the Swans go into their first grand final in 70 years
Yeah but Caro is a dopey slapper because they played in the Grand Final in 1996 which makes it about 9 year since there last Grand Final. Would have been about 70 since there last Premiership???

Don't dwell on the past.
Look to the future.
StSteven
Club Player

you're no better that that fatprick named in the heading of this post...at least that arsewipe doen't profess to follow the saints...ffs.......

....and this is what I should aspire to!

saintm
Club Player

Snakeman66 wrote:
saintm wrote: Interesting read from Caro in today's The Age, in part on this topic :-

The mythology of the game demanded the Swans go into their first grand final in 70 years
Yeah but Caro is a dopey slapper because they played in the Grand Final in 1996 which makes it about 9 year since there last Grand Final. Would have been about 70 since there last Premiership???
Poor Caro!! :oops:

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

ststeven, did you see anything?

If not you don't know what you're talking about.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
fingers
Saintsational Legend

Voss's comments gave me the sh!ts. And then this morning to hear Nathan Buckley talk about how this is the same as the Matthews Bruns incident! FFS.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

fingers wrote:Voss's comments gave me the sh!ts. And then this morning to hear Nathan Buckley talk about how this is the same as the Matthews Bruns incident! FFS.
Umm - if Buckley is suggesting that Baker kinghit Farmer from behind, does he have the balls to say it and risk being sued?

I bet not, the gutless filth tool wipes blood on opposition players, we have all seen the footage, OTOH, nobody knows what happened to Farmer, as there is no footage.

So what do we have? A confirmed blood smearer who could have given Ling any type of blood borne diseases (reason why we have the blood rule FFS) saying another playert kinghit someone from behind, with no evidence, and without footage.

A new low in commentary cowardice and hypocricy one would think. :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
spert
Saintsational Legend

The fact that the only retaliation or reaction from Freo players was a bit later when they noticed Farmer was down with a bloody nose and Baker was his opponent -it indicates that GT was probably correct in that the players collided during play. M Voss, from his public statements clearly can't make his mind up if he saw any incident or not and thereby becomes an unreliable witness if indeed it comes to a tribunal hearing. A reminder that the AFL tribunal system is very leaky and can be easily manipulated on technicalities as we see regulalry -remember a couple of years ago, everybody including the cameras saw BHall deliberatly punch Goose, and get then off.. and the AFL was surely never going to oppose or question any technicality in their determination for the Sydney Swans to get a flag.