Some Positives

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

loving_the_dal
Club Player

Re: Some Positives

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:
bigcarl wrote: 15) dal's goal. in the second half of this season (starting with the eagles game) this young superstar has developed a knack of kicking the important game-busting goals. he did it again yesterday when he grabbed one virtually straight out of the centre bounce. the resulting kick nearly lifted the roof off telstra dome and after that it was only a matter of time before the dockers were buried. i predict we're only just beginning to see what dal is capable of in this regard
How excited does the crowd get when he kicks a goal like that. It has to be a team lifter seeing our midfielders especially do that.

W all know he can kick a great goal, he just has such great poise to run and kick a goal from 50. We saw a lot of this back in 2005 and finally he is starting to do it again. On ya Dal :)
I love it when dal kicks goals :D :D all saints people do :D :D cause its team lifting it's awesome.. and his goals are always good. so glad he's scoring goals now.. and at crucial times... nice dally nice :P :D

OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

I think the reason people love it when Dal kicks a goal is because a leap year occurs more often.... :wink: :wink: :wink:

:lol: :lol:

Seriously though, its great to see our mids kicking goals, that's what WestCoast and Sydney are renowned for.