MIlney..GOTY????

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

TimeToShineFellas
SS Hall of Fame

Riewoldting wrote:
duckduckduckgoose wrote:just saw the replay of Lloyds goal, pretty impressive BUT
shouldn't he have been pinged for dropping the ball?
No such rule.
I think they call it "incorrect disposal" these days......

Anyway, Milney won't get a look in.

It's all about the media darling Lloyd. And his media darling team-mates.

Surely a virtual Elimination Final would take precedence in the media (in regards to analysis) over a contest involving 2 teams destined to spend the next 3-5 years down the foot of the table.

Oops, what was I thinking!?!?!

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

IF any Essendon goal is going to win, I'd far rather it be Andrew Lovetts's.

Smothers off the boot then backs up, gathers and runs in and kicks a banana grubber goal to ice the game and keep his teams finals chances alive..cr@ps all over Lloyds IMHO

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
TimeToShineFellas
SS Hall of Fame

saint66au wrote:IF any Essendon goal is going to win, I'd far rather it be Andrew Lovetts's.

Smothers off the boot then backs up, gathers and runs in and kicks a banana grubber goal to ice the game and keep his teams finals chances alive..cr@ps all over Lloyds IMHO
True that.......

If they had an award for "point of the year" (not going to say "behind of the year" as it could be misconstrued - not that there's anything wrong with that), they would have to give to to Didak for his mid-air scissor kick on Friday night.