New AFL.com Ladder Predictor

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SaintBot
Saintsational Legend

New AFL.com Ladder Predictor

with finals setup...

iv figured out that saints could stay in Melbourne for the remainder of 2007 if the following, conceivable, events take place...

Batnoe

I like the way it looks

I think we can still make it if we drop one game

We just need Pies to lose all of them as well as Lions, but it means we have to beat Freo and our only loss to WC

If we win all 3, we will make it, if Lions lose at least 1

Sydney to finish 3rd!!

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

hahahahah
that looks so good and the scores are what i will be expecting, but i think you went a bit to far with the premiers! ahhaah, it game me a good laugh!

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Selhurst Saint
Club Player

Yep, its in the bag.

"...If there has been one recurring theme through this whole shocking mess, it has been the misguided, inflated egos and their ill-judged determination to cling to long-standing old boy friendships. The bad advice that has guided the selfish and culpable James Hird has not only punctuated this saga but symbolised it..."
my les foote
Club Player

iv figured out that saints could stay in Melbourne for the remainder of 2007 if the following, conceivable, events take place...
We could also stay in Melbourne for the remainder of the season if we lose every game :!:

Win it for HIM!
Otiman
Saintsational Legend

If we draw Kangaroos, Collingwood, Hawthorn, i'd be more than confident of making the Grand Final.

Not much confidence against the Swans and Eagles at this pointy end of the season though.

linz
Club Player

Well Done. I tend to think we only need to win the next 7 games in a row.

IS THAT ASKING 2 MUCH?

IF THE GIRLS IN HOOPS CAN WIN 13 IN A ROW; HOW HARD IS IT FOR US TO WIN THE NEXT 7 ???

THE WORST THING ABOUT THIS, IS THAT THE PLAYERS KNOW THEY CAN BEAT THE GIRLS IN HOOPS.

GAWD: believe in yourself !!

GO SAINTS !!

I once spent a year in Adelaide, I think it was on a Sunday.
SaintWodonga
Club Player

very optimistic... But possible. I'm still waiting for us to click, put a team away/have a big win. Would give the team (and myself) a lot more confidence if we smash some team (s) in the last 3 weeks.

Tony Lockett kicks 10 goals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v4ZQJHjlvM