5aa

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

villasaint
Club Player

fisher is definetely contracted next year it would have to be Kosi. Doubt they would get him unless they offer him big $$$$. 500,000 plus. He would probably only get $300,000 to 350000 from us. If they want him they would have to cough over 2. I dont think he will go he is a loyal person with his good mates at the club able to travel to his farm easily. the question is if they want him what would they give us for him. Reilly and second round pick??

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Id be staggered if it was Kosi.

That said...........Id be staggered if Kosi even entertained the idea...this club been pretty loyal to Kos through the down times also...lets remember that....

“Yeah….nah””
Saint Mik
Club Player

Kossi wont go but i think he would want more than 350K after the year he has had.

If Roo got 700K + then Kossi is not half the player Roo is and should be paid accordingly but that is just IMO.

Plays back forward and in the ruck and is worth every cent but i am bias to Kossi its a man love thing i think :wink: my sig says it all.

Forget the past, Saints footy, One better in 2010
bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Snakeman66 wrote:On the Crowmo board on Bigfooty(2008 puzzle) the talk there is Kosi.
might be goose. maybe they remember how he can play and not what we've seen in 2007 since his return from injury.

i hope it is not. i hope it's not kosi or fisher either. all are very valuable required players integral to our future chances.

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

loving_the_dal wrote: um how about NO! Chips is very important to our structure.. we can not lose him! We need him.
I couldn't have said it better myself....

NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOO I don't want a bloody 1st round draft pick for chips and then have to wait 2 or 3 years for that player to get 50 plus games under his belt.

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
LennyBoy
Club Player

5AA lmaooooo

You seriously have to laugh at those clown's. They are so biased and one eyed, I'm surprised they have even heard of the great man, Robert Harvey - that there footy knowledge is that far off the mark.

Chipper is going no where; his happy at the club in his current role, same as Kosi.

Who's some of the big names on 5AA these days; KG, Cornsey, Russell Ebert, Chris Ditmarr, Mark Aiston, Steven Rowe, David Wildey

You have to be kidding me, how many of those have AFL experience. :lol:

Poochy 1 2 3 4 and 5 should be reinstated!
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

This is the station that, during our pre-season game against the Power, called David Rodan aboriginal LMAO

Gee I wish the loyalty and sacrifice shown by some of our players was reciprocated or appreciated on here

"Id trade Sam Fisher in a heartbeat"...Pffftt

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
n1ck
Saintsational Legend

Kosi is ya traditional big, strong country lad.

Hes about as loyal as they come, for his mates hed do just about anything.

Cant see him leaving the boys, even for a hundred or two hundred grand more.

Quixote
SS Life Member

Kosi in Adelaide colours?

BAAAAAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAW...

Not gonna happen.

Fortius Quo Fidelius Yo
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Oh When the Saints wrote:As much as I love him, structurally Chips is one player we could afford to lose.

Don't take this the wrong way, but with Gilbert, Goose, Allen, Gram and BJ all young and capable of providing run from the backline (as well as playing tall), we certainly have the depth in this area.

Knights + 2nd round pick and I'd jump.
Really?

Amazed you could think that.

Chips is an absolute gun of a defender, one of the best I've seen supporting this frustrating team for 2 odd decades!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

No saying he would go back to Adelaide....but realistically of the players that we could afford to lose..Watts....is one of the very few on our list that could have trade value.

If we assume that GTrain plays on....we have G, Kosi and Roo that would all be in front of him.

His only role would appear to be as a marking forward......so at the Saints he is destined to have another year or two playing for Casey in limbo.

Some teams such as the Dogs could well be keen to get him.....as well as yes the Crows.

Speaking of the Dogs......swapping Watts for one of their mids could benfit both teams.....as as the Dogs are desperate fora big forward that can mark.....we should be able to strikea reasonable deal.

McDougall has not worked out.....and Everitt while looking good is several years away from having the build to bea key forward.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Absolutely no way Sam Fisher should be traded. He's a player who's been picked up in the draft and developed at the club over a few years and is now starting to pay off the investment in him.
Madness to think about trading him for a high draft pick, even two, on the chance that those kids will come through and deliver like he has.
Absolutely no way. Has become a key player and should be regarded as such.

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

Oh When the Saints wrote:As much as I love him, structurally Chips is one player we could afford to lose.

Don't take this the wrong way, but with Gilbert, Goose, Allen, Gram and BJ all young and capable of providing run from the backline (as well as playing tall), we certainly have the depth in this area.

I am a big fan of Chris knights (picked him up in DT at $180K and he averages 94 points a round) he is a ball magnet but slow paced and gets the stutters a bit.

Brent Reilly and Chris Knights for Chips and it's a done deal, but maybe I'm kidding myself.
stinger wrote:But if its Kosi - theyve got hold of their johncocks me thinks.
Hold of their johncocks - GOLD! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

kosi wont leave

i dont think ive seen any player other then the great harves and maybe barker or frawley who love playing for the club more then kosi does you can see it in his eyes he loves playin footy for the saints

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

First time I think I've flatly disagreed with you - until after the hawthorn match when Ilearnt we played three debutants, I thought the reason we lost that game was the lack of Gram and Chips... The others you've mentioned are all good however, Chips is an integral part of this team - I don't care what they offer us, Chips is a no-go.... That's just my opinion anyway.

Zed
SS Hall of Fame

Oh When the Saints wrote:On Kosi ... doubt he'd go. He's a Victorian, and Adelaide's premiership hopes are no better than ours (probably worse). ...
You cant be serious .. with a bank balance to die for, amongst the best facilites in the league, unlimited budget for coaching and support staff and a list that arguable is at least as deep (if not deeper) in talent than ours

I despise the Crows - but I would say over the next 20 years they will wwin more flags than we will.

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

Zed wrote:
Oh When the Saints wrote:On Kosi ... doubt he'd go. He's a Victorian, and Adelaide's premiership hopes are no better than ours (probably worse). ...
You cant be serious .. with a bank balance to die for, amongst the best facilites in the league, unlimited budget for coaching and support staff and a list that arguable is at least as deep (if not deeper) in talent than ours

I despise the Crows - but I would say over the next 20 years they will wwin more flags than we will.
dont think so
i think the crows have fallen for our old trick trying a quick fix to our problems getting carrey ect.
and i think they were pinning their hopes on Pavlova going back there .
they are on the downward spiral rizzotto will be gone soon enuff burton is no spring chook neither is macleod so theres a few holes to be filled they still dont have a quallity CHF or CHB

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
Zed wrote:

dont think so
i think the crows have fallen for our old trick trying a quick fix to our problems getting carrey ect.
and i think they were pinning their hopes on Pavlova going back there .
they are on the downward spiral rizzotto will be gone soon enuff burton is no spring chook neither is macleod so theres a few holes to be filled they still dont have a quallity CHF or CHB
I think Roo is retiring today. That is the Adelaide Roo.

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

5aa? is that a S.A radio station? if it is they are probably wrong! :lol:

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
johnpeterbudgefanclub
Club Player

I wouldnt trade S. Fisher....even though his trade value would be very good IMO...but as Maxy Hudghton (sp?) is geting on in years I really do think u need to keep Sam.

My opinion only....

SaintDippa
Club Player

I would not trade S.Fisher UNLESS he wants to go. Then I would ask for 2 first round picks and one of their starting 18 (Van Berlo?). Chips is an All Australian type and would be in the best 10 players on any AFL list. Absolute gun, with reliable foot skills and supreme in the air. Worth plenty.

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

Re: 5aa

plugger66 wrote:
noddy wrote:Just listening to the w ankers on 5aa and they said they had it from a "reliable" source that the Crows are looking to offer a Saints player a 3 year contrac. They never mentioned the players name butis that allowable that they can approach a player from another club if he is still cntracted? I thought of S Fisher ...is he out of contract at the end of the season? He is from here so..........Scumbag moronic crows :x :x :evil:
Has another year to go and isnt going anywhere as far as I know. Lives with Grammy and Ferg and loves Melbourne.
he has just bought the house he is sharing with grammy and ferg too...so its not going to be him

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
TimeToShineFellas
SS Hall of Fame

Good to see the media are starting "silly season" before the end of the Premiership Season this year.........

:roll:

jk23
Club Player

Quixote wrote:Kosi in Adelaide colours?

BAAAAAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAW...

Not gonna happen.
Oh boy I would be sick if I see Kosi in any other jumper but ours

I have a photo on my desk of Stewie and Kosi hugging when he was handed the number 23......He won't go......

maxfactor
Club Player

Oh my god stop stalking him JK23. I hear you're stalking his parents too now. :lol: :lol: :lol: