B.Hall -NDS incident??

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

jonesy
Saintsational Legend

B.Hall -NDS incident??

I was at the game saturday night,and didn't get into Melbourne til yesterday. Was I just a biased Stkilda supporter saturday night,or was I blinded by the condition i was in,or did Hall elbow Dal in the head??????

Was anything said of this in the media or anything?

Thought it was quite possibly the worst decision with the holding the ball ruling for as long as i can remember??? Then he doesn't get reported?????

Or did I just make something out of nothing at the time?

Liam_G
Club Player

Certainly not making something out of nothing mate!

There is a thread that you might find interesting all about it

http://www.saintsational.com/forum/view ... hp?t=34248

You aren't the only one, that's for sure!

Haven't heard anything about it in the media through.

jonesy
Saintsational Legend

Liam_G wrote:Certainly not making something out of nothing mate!

There is a thread that you might find interesting all about it

http://www.saintsational.com/forum/view ... hp?t=34248

You aren't the only one, that's for sure!

Haven't heard anything about it in the media through.
Thanks for that

So nothing in the media,nothing by the AFL???? More evidence of this corrupt laughable league. The untouchable swans. Saturday night was the closest thing to cheating I have seen. Yet Stkilda say nothing about it? Yet whenever other clubs get a bad run they want an enquiry. Time Butterrs pushed this cheating agenda I think,or are they gagged?

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

yeah!
i was like going mental,
because it happened at the sydney end i didnt see it until the replay, but i can tell you now i was not happy!

i mean, you would probably expect that from a thug like hall, i can get over that, but NOT THE FACT IT WAS HOLDING THE BALL!

and i was going crazy when late in the 3rd qtr the ball was kicked to fraser and both fraser and some sydney scum were holding each other, fraser lost the fight/holding/push and shove, and was pushed to the ground. the yellow maggot blew the whistle and i was so happy, but then awarded it to the scum, i dont think i have ever been so pi$$ed off!

these umps are getting worse and worse as the weeks go on! :evil:

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Hall missed NDS in the head no doubt about it but it was not holding the ball. A ball should have been the decision.

Sam23
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:Hall missed NDS in the head no doubt about it but it was not holding the ball. A ball should have been the decision.
LOL are you blind.

Shoulder clearly clipped just above the chin.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Sam23 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Hall missed NDS in the head no doubt about it but it was not holding the ball. A ball should have been the decision.
LOL are you blind.

No but I dont have rose coloured glasses. I was there and also saw it on TV. Missed his head otherwise would have been reported. An d by the way asked NDS at the post match about it and he said he missed him but he was really upset with the decision. How do you want answer that.

my les foote
Club Player

There was definite contact to the jaw or neck area with the upper arm. It should have been a free for high contact but even though Boofhead is my least favorite player, it was not reportable.

Win it for HIM!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

my les foote wrote:There was definite contact to the jaw or neck area with the upper arm. It should have been a free for high contact but even though Boofhead is my least favorite player, it was not reportable.
Even though NDS told me there wasnt you know there was.

terry smith rules
SS Hall of Fame

it was a soft effort by hall but definitely not reportable

free kick at best, result should have been a ball up probably

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

terry smith rules wrote:it was a soft effort by hall but definitely not reportable

free kick at best, result should have been a ball up probably
Steven Baker - 2 weeks for attempted jumperr punch?

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Sam23 wrote:
LOL are you blind.

No but I dont have rose coloured glasses. I was there and also saw it on TV. Missed his head otherwise would have been reported. An d by the way asked NDS at the post match about it and he said he missed him but he was really upset with the decision. How do you want answer that.
thks plugger - a voice of FACT - nice to hear!

IMO the umpires should issue a written explanation to St.Kilda re this incident.

It was a disgraceful act by them and should be held accountable.

Why haven't the media knobjockeys got onto it?

Are they stupid, or just sheep waiting for it to fire up on talkback radio or fanforums before they do something?

Come on USC, write something about it!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

I want to know how Hall missed hitting that Chin!

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

I'm amazed Dal wasn't reported for striking Halls elbow to be honest! :roll: :? :lol:

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
my les foote
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
my les foote wrote:There was definite contact to the jaw or neck area with the upper arm. It should have been a free for high contact but even though Boofhead is my least favorite player, it was not reportable.
Even though NDS told me there wasnt you know there was.
Only going on what I saw on TV on both the original full speed and slow motion from two separate angles. All of them showed high contact. It is what the umpires should have seen.

And if there was no high contact, why would he be upset with the decision? He made no effort to get rid off it.

Win it for HIM!