Anyone know?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Anyone know?

Does anyone know what the free was for when Malcheski kicked that last goal X had the ball across half back then the ball was handed over and a goal kicked anyone?

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
snoopygirl
SS Life Member

One of lifes mysteries. Along with the free kick paid against Attard when he was almost knocked out, the free kick against Dal when Hall elbowed him in the head, the free kick against Jones when the Sydney player dragged the ball back in...........

Not to mention the mark that was paid to Schmidt when he held it for a nanosecond.

Closest I have ever come to throwing something through my telly the other night. I am still learning that any contenious decision will always favour the other team. Understanding & accepting this will do my blood pressure the world of good.

Also forgot the incident in our goal square where Fraser & their backman were tangling with each other. Fraser fell over pulling the Sydney player down as their arms were locked together. Guess who got the free?

Bono
Club Player

The Umpire (Chris Donlon) gave it against X for throwing the ball.