Voss

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

Voss

Must play this week to add another dimension to our forward line...

Is still underated by Lyon for some reason and has been showing good form at Casey....hope that Thompson is right this week as well ...time for some of the old,experienced hardnut heads in the hour of need ....play the kids if we lose next week.

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

Agreed!

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

Might be a good option - my position has changed from from kids at all cost, to chasing the eight at all costs...only because the finals will be so weak this year and anything could happen.

Vossy would be a very, very handy addition up forward this week.

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Re: Voss

saint patrick wrote:Must play this week to add another dimension to our forward line...

Is still underated by Lyon for some reason and has been showing good form at Casey....hope that Thompson is right this week as well ...time for some of the old,experienced hardnut heads in the hour of need ....play the kids if we lose next week.
I tend to disagree. Even though I would love to see Vossy & Thommo get a game I think we will need our fastest possible side in against Freo !!

Otiman
Saintsational Legend

Copied and pasted from my post in the selection thread.

Voss is a MUST inclusion, imo.

Has kicked goals in the VFL in every game he's played in. BOG against Tasmania. Knows where to be to get the ball and this is exactly what we need in our forward line.

Can provide protection and dummy leads for Gehrig and Kosi, and while his pace isn't fantastic, who can say no to his football brain and on field leadership. Also, it was Voss that made Goose look like a premier CHB imo.

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

hard for voss to gte touch when he plays of the bench when selected in the seniors and the forward are all in the Defencive 50...

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
Unforgiven
SS Life Member

Thomo should be in before Voss I reckon. Thomo has still got it and we could use the experience.

Carpe Diem
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

yeah lets include CJ, hes fast and freo need some damaging players to feed the midfield.

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!