freo

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Solar
Saintsational Legend

freo

turning a focus onto the upcoming match and listening to SEN right now I remember why I hate them so much .They are complete tools and still think they are a top 4 team. Don't forget their actions over the past couple of years, sirengate, whispers in the sky... etc.

They are group of downhill skiers who need to be battered across the ears and reminded of who they really are. Bring in watts, brooks, armo and voss and attack the ball and man. All or nothing!

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
Quixote
SS Life Member

Not sold on those INS but concur with rest -

I REALLY want to see the Saints come out next week and play some hard, fast, tough footy!

I want to see them get FIRED UP! And ferocious for gods sake!

Noticed Lenny throwing some weight around last night, Max too, Rixy, even Gram and of course Baker.

Freo will serve it up to us (and they will have their tails up after tonight, 2points out of the 8), we need to give it right back to them.

Fortius Quo Fidelius Yo
duckduckduckgoose
Club Player

geez im glad every other contender for 8th spot fell over this week aswell as us.

(Lions Dogs Bombers Crows)

not that we deserve to play finals based on our current form, but its nice to still be in the mix.

fonz_#15
SS Life Member

dockers will make the 8 if they beat us..they are making the most of their opportunity to somehow sneak in.

Robert Harvey- Simply the best
saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

fonz_#15 wrote:dockers will make the 8 if they beat us..they are making the most of their opportunity to somehow sneak in.
yeh and if we beat them like we should we eliminate them and go a long way to sneaking in ourselves 8-)

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
fonz_#15
SS Life Member

saint patrick wrote:
fonz_#15 wrote:dockers will make the 8 if they beat us..they are making the most of their opportunity to somehow sneak in.
yeh and if we beat them like we should we eliminate them and go a long way to sneaking in ourselves 8-)
yep. depends on which st.kilda shows up though

Robert Harvey- Simply the best