Once upon a time Stkilda had a lethal forwardline

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

brown-coat
SS Hall of Fame

Once upon a time Stkilda had a lethal forwardline

The players consisted of Riewoldt, Gherig, Milne, Kosi occasionally.

That was a lethal forwardline.

WHERE THE HECK WAS IT LAST NIGHT? Two bursts into our forward 50 in the last quarter and there were NO players.

We're too conservative, too defensive, not aggressive enough.

redwhite&blackblood
SS Hall of Fame

Re: Once upon a time Stkilda had a lethal forwardline

brown-coat wrote:The players consisted of Riewoldt, Gherig, Milne, Kosi occasionally.

That was a lethal forwardline.

WHERE THE HECK WAS IT LAST NIGHT? Two bursts into our forward 50 in the last quarter and there were NO players.

We're too conservative, too defensive, not aggressive enough.
Once upon a time we had a lethal forward line you mentioned 4 of the 5 regular players in that forward line to left out the glue! Sammy Hamill was a key ingredient to our success full forward line he offered another marking target his lead3er ship and ferocious defensive skill were a huge part of that forward line. It is no coincidence that since he has been out we have been very predicable and easy to defend and allow the ball out like a leaky pipe. X man isn't the answer either is CJ we really only get a little of the ingredients from one player Gilbert.

Bleeding Red, Black and White for 38 years!
Life Motto - Fortius Quo Fidelius
Raph "Cult Hero" Clarke Fan Club.
brown-coat
SS Hall of Fame

I must admit i neglected to remember that the flood didn't always dominate games. So good forwardlines become less effective.

Anyway, those 2 fast breaks into an empty forwardline in the last quarter was sad to watch nonetheless.

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

brown-coat wrote:I must admit i neglected to remember that the flood didn't always dominate games. So good forwardlines become less effective.

Anyway, those 2 fast breaks into an empty forwardline in the last quarter was sad to watch nonetheless.
same against collingwood.

Fiora intercepted the ball and burnt of 3 collingwood players before being run down.

no saints player in front of him and none behind him within 20m.

GG flooding ><

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!