Saints "coached by Grant Thomas"...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

Saints "coached by Grant Thomas"...

Whilst the outcome was a little grim that little c**k-up by the ground announcer before the game brought a smile.

I remember the swans played their cruddy anthem after one of our wins in the late 90s.

The joys of being a saint in Sydney.

battye
Saintsational Legend

Ahh, if only.... :)

Feature article: KFC's "Double Down" burger!

TV Ratings: Hey Hey It's Saturday ratings overview

Do you know what C# is? .NET? Then you need to know this: XSD
my les foote
Club Player

I remember them introducing their coach as Ricky Quad.

Win it for HIM!
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Re: Saints "coached by Grant Thomas"...

cowboy18 wrote:Whilst the outcome was a little grim that little c**k-up by the ground announcer before the game brought a smile.

I remember the swans played their cruddy anthem after one of our wins in the late 90s.

The joys of being a saint in Sydney.
I hate watching matches in shytney.....the crowd give me the absolute sh!ts....flowering no all know nothings....and those two flower-wits on the fm station......made me want to slit their throats...but even they got embarrassed towards the end about the raw deal we got from that cheating flower-wit mclaren.........fraser was just about raped in the goal square...but what do the festering maggots do...of course ...give a free to the swine...

.....my missus has informed me that she will never go to another shytney game.....no atmosphere and a shitty crowd...she reckons it's not worth the effort..............

oh.and fancy having to get a bus back to your parking spot...ffs., :roll: :roll: :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Saints-06-Premiers
Club Player

cowboy18 wrote:

They did that at Geelong one year when we ran out.

Too lazy to update my username
TimeToShineFellas
SS Hall of Fame

stinger wrote:I hate watching matches in shytney.....the crowd give me the absolute sh!ts....flowering no all know nothings....and those two flower-wits on the fm station......made me want to slit their throats...but even they got embarrassed towards the end about the raw deal we got from that cheating flower-wit mclaren.........fraser was just about raped in the goal square...but what do the festering maggots do...of course ...give a free to the swine...

.....my missus has informed me that she will never go to another shytney game.....no atmosphere and a shitty crowd...she reckons it's not worth the effort..............

oh.and fancy having to get a bus back to your parking spot...ffs., :roll: :roll: :roll:
Yeah just got back myself after going last night with the old man.

Only thing that made me laugh was the Grant Thomas guffaw. Sydney supporters are the most apathetic bunch of people you want to meet. Clearly had no idea of the rules. I did offer to mail some of them a copy of the rules when they were going off at some of the umpiring decisions or seemed to think that there was nothing wrong with the most pathetic decisions that that bunch of yellow shirt-wearing fools made against us - then I actually contemplated that they perhaps didn't have the necessary IQ to a) understand what I was telling them.... and b) actually read.

Just when I thought they couldn't get any less informed, when the ground announcement came through that they couldn't have their precious little kick-to-kick on the ground after the game, a bloke in front of me turned to his mate and asked "what's kick-to-kick mean?".

Totally pathetic supporters - hate them with a passion. Thought they couldn't get more vile after their bragging "in your face" mentality that they had after the '05 Preliminary Final. Clearly are a bunch of theatre-goers who have no idea about the rules or who their players were.

The old man was almost ready to get up at one stage and throttle the bloke in front of me. In hindsight I think i should have let him. Would have made for entertainment value and at least given me a smile on my face when leaving that rat-infested hole.

mcadam05
Club Player

Saints-06-Premiers wrote:
cowboy18 wrote:

They did that at Geelong one year when we ran out.
It was after our win in '97 when we become the first team too beat them at the SCG in 25games the only song they had was the syd one but the saint fans in the crowd made up for it :wink: