Culture and Environment

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Templar
Club Player

Re: Culture and Environment

Marshall was a huge out when injured last year - granted spiritual leader status as it often looked like a no Marshall no team scenario for a while there.

This year, wasn't he suffering from facsia planta or whatever it is called, that thing Harves jumped off the table to fix? Not sure if that had something to do with the lesser impact he had this year. Not sure if it is a valid excuse for some of his form/fitness.

Regardless I am stoked that he signed up for five and is driven to succeed. When he and Max get there goal kicking mojo back we will be jumping up and down again. (Fwd delivery problem a seperate elephant sized issue) As much as I would like them both to be dead eye dick with every shot even Riewoldt took a while to fine tune his scope. But we have short memories and are justifiably impatient.

Not "Simon Templar". He was here first. Please change my username to Bumstead and if possible make me one of those very large sandwiches, thanks!