Votes v Lions

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

Re: Votes v Lions

4 Wood
3 Sinclair
2 Ross
2 Lienert
1 Crouch
1 Skunk
1 Wilkie
1 Windy

12-9 to 9-12
Same amount of scoring shots and just about equal in entries inside 50. Tackle numbers also even. We narrowly pipped them in clearances and contested footy…only thing was we had 11 more clangers

We didn’t go into our shell when they dished it up. Marshall, Windy, Hill and Zac flew the flag. Good signs from our young brigade and some good leadership shown in stages. Seb, the two Brads and Membrey all had significant input as well as Callum and Doug down back.

I think Steele is hampered by his shoulder and although he worked hard all day, his marking in contest situations was poor and I think his shoulder is hampering his ability to won loose ground balls. If we can’t make the 8 (they should know by the start of our game) I’d be inclined to rest him next week

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

Re: Votes v Lions

71 Wood
51 Windhager
36 Ross
30 Sinclair
22 Wilkie
20 Marshall
10 Crouch
7 Owens
2 Lienert
2 Membrey
2 Paton
2 Long

Therefore:
5 Wood
4 Windhager
3 Ross
2 Sinclair
1 Wilkie

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!