Cowtown is cheating bastards

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Borat
Club Player

Cowtown is cheating bastards

Jagshemash!

My good friends, I feel much anger about these bastards Cowtown and their player Patrick Cripples getting pardon from supreme idiot of AFL tribunal. I hear Cowtown pay very high pay lawyer thousands of tampons and applicato for Cripples to play. It is like a cheating, yes? These bastards are like Uzbekistan.

Brisbane Bears player Archie have concussed brain, yes? May I ask why mighty Saints ruckman Paddy Ryder not receive pardon like Cripples? AFL is making mockery of us, yes? :evil:

https://amp.theage.com.au/sport/afl/app ... 5b98c.html

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Re: Cowtown is cheating bastards

🤣🤣🤣

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

Re: Cowtown is cheating bastards

Thanks Borat - but really - you need to concentrate on your one job - getting Max to achieve his potential and growing a moustache as thick and luxurious as yours!!!

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!