I just don't get it ?????

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

mickey
Club Player

I just don't get it ?????

What is it with this club. Paddy McCartin played like a Spud with us, chuck another guernsey on .. superman. 50 years of this cr#p. Good teams just don't do this. Why are we always second to the ball. Why do our team always lose free kick count. Why do our team always have poor body language,. Why don't they look like they care. Why in the past 5 years the supporters can see that our connection to the forward line is horrendous. Why do my kids hate me for making them support this mob. Why do I get excited at prime time to watch this. 2 goals. Why Why Why Why. Change the list, change the coach,. It's not going to change anything. Why.......drum roll. It's Stkilda. The most highest paid people at our club should be marketing... good luck

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

Re: I just don't get it ?????

Because we are 'WOKE'

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

Because we can’t develop players!

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
Rubyjo
Club Player

They are playing for the worst club in history
That's it

Yorkeys
Saintsational Legend

Be patient. All will be explained. Initially at presser, because the we didn't see it coming line has been used. And in the message from the president that will come out next week.
There may be resignations.Players will be dropped. Carlton will win BIG.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Yorkeys wrote: Sat 25 Jun 2022 11:02pm Be patient. All will be explained. Initially at presser, because the we didn't see it coming line has been used. And in the message from the president that will come out next week.
There may be resignations.Players will be dropped. Carlton will win BIG.
Prez will come out….
“Did I say window open next year???…..I meant 2030..”
Or
Brett
“It was bad really bad and if you play bad in this caper…you get beat…,but you know what?? Now we have to stick together, not panic and get back to basics…” blah blah blah
Same tripe
We are not a professionally run organisation
We have no board members with balls to make hard calls
Brett Ratten is not the answer- 3 years tells you that
Many have been saying for weeks - why would you rush to sign him before end of season when his toughest matches were to come ???
It’s incompetence by the Board abd President

“Yeah….nah””
Scollop
Saintsational Legend

mickey wrote: Sat 25 Jun 2022 10:42pm What is it with this club. Paddy McCartin played like a Spud with us, chuck another guernsey on .. superman. 50 years of this cr#p. Good teams just don't do this. Why are we always second to the ball. Why do our team always lose free kick count. Why do our team always have poor body language,. Why don't they look like they care. Why in the past 5 years the supporters can see that our connection to the forward line is horrendous. Why do my kids hate me for making them support this mob. Why do I get excited at prime time to watch this. 2 goals. Why Why Why Why. Change the list, change the coach,. It's not going to change anything. Why.......drum roll. It's Stkilda. The most highest paid people at our club should be marketing... good luck
I remember Simon Lethlean sitting on a park bench with Paddy McCartin during training one day

It was on the outer wing on the hill out at Moorabbin and I remember the look on Paddy’s face and I remember thinking that Lethlean was telling him his career at St Kilda was over!!

Purely from a footballing perspective and from a perspective of having an asset in your hands and a list management decision, we gambled again and we thought we were better off without him.

Another wrong call by you Simon

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

Any defence would look like rockstars against us, we are so easy to play against

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
bangaulegend
SS Hall of Fame

mickey wrote: Sat 25 Jun 2022 10:42pm What is it with this club. Paddy McCartin played like a Spud with us, chuck another guernsey on .. superman. 50 years of this cr#p. Good teams just don't do this. Why are we always second to the ball. Why do our team always lose free kick count. Why do our team always have poor body language,. Why don't they look like they care. Why in the past 5 years the supporters can see that our connection to the forward line is horrendous. Why do my kids hate me for making them support this mob. Why do I get excited at prime time to watch this. 2 goals. Why Why Why Why. Change the list, change the coach,. It's not going to change anything. Why.......drum roll. It's Stkilda. The most highest paid people at our club should be marketing... good luck
Well mate being a saints fan is a hard gig as you already know so all I can offer is WTF is going on with this f--cking club that was a pathetic response to a pathetic effort last week & there is something seriously wrong with the club as a AFL entity you want supporters to keep the faith & you deliver this s*** . Now my rant is over be patient Mickey all good things come to those who wait apparently :wink: