Zurhaar may be available

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Zurhaar may be available

AFL News

Exciting North Melbourne forward Cam Zurhaar has parked contract talks with the Roos amid the club’s torrid one-win start to the season.

Wayne42
Saintsational Legend

Re: Zurhaar may be available

North might lose a few players at year's end if the media can be believed.

North are starting to look like coaching career destroyers. Noble should have stuck to admin.

The Saints are under review, will it make any difference to the underachievers ?
Vortex
Saintsational Legend

The Tasmanian TigaKangas...

Wayne42
Saintsational Legend

Vortex wrote: Tue 24 May 2022 7:32pm The Tasmanian TigaKangas...
Coached by Clarkson.. :lol:

And some Norf players think Noble is an angry ant. :lol:

The Saints are under review, will it make any difference to the underachievers ?
stkfc1
Club Player

Sounds like North are imploding ATM. We need to be wary. They came to play last week and after another torrid week off the field, the players may come out breathing fire or fall into a heap. Either way we need to be ready for the first and/or take full advantage of the second and absolutely tear them a new one, if given the chance ,and give our percentage a much needed boost.

Impatient Sainter
Saintsational Legend

Its looking ordinary at Arden St - old vinegar Wilson reckons Noble has lost the players. We all know what happens when a number of players want out, it usually means the coach is a shot duck. Even their No 1 recruit is hedging his bets about signing a contract extension. TBH I dont think their list is that bad they just cant get them fit & firing at the same time. Even CCJ has gone backwards there - they have major issues. Having been in that position ourselves only a few years ago I have empathy for their supporters.

I would be happy to just extract Xerri, I dont think a player like Zurhaar is a major requirement.

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

Impatient Sainter wrote: Tue 24 May 2022 8:51pm Its looking ordinary at Arden St - old vinegar Wilson reckons Noble has lost the players. We all know what happens when a number of players want out, it usually means the coach is a shot duck. Even their No 1 recruit is hedging his bets about signing a contract extension. TBH I dont think their list is that bad they just cant get them fit & firing at the same time. Even CCJ has gone backwards there - they have major issues. Having been in that position ourselves only a few years ago I have empathy for their supporters.
I’ll save my empathy for after the weekend. :lol:

Vortex
Saintsational Legend

I'd be making a call to Jason Horne-Francis while I'm at it.

Wayne42
Saintsational Legend

Vortex wrote: Tue 24 May 2022 9:03pm I'd be making a call to Jason Horne-Francis while I'm at it.
And asking him what he thinks of club rules.

bangaulegend
SS Hall of Fame

I feel for Noble pretty much damned if he does & damned if he doesn't . Their list is a developing one & they have a mix of older & younger players but ATM they are treading water . IMO they were pretty good against Melbourne & if they bring that effort they will be hard to beat but it needs to be consistent & that hasn't been the trend so far this year.

ace
Saintsational Legend

Impatient Sainter wrote: Tue 24 May 2022 8:51pm Its looking ordinary at Arden St - old vinegar Wilson reckons Noble has lost the players. We all know what happens when a number of players want out, it usually means the coach is a shot duck. Even their No 1 recruit is hedging his bets about signing a contract extension. TBH I dont think their list is that bad they just cant get them fit & firing at the same time. Even CCJ has gone backwards there - they have major issues. Having been in that position ourselves only a few years ago I have empathy for their supporters.

I would be happy to just extract Xerri, I dont think a player like Zurhaar is a major requirement.
Brad Scott lost the North players with his petulant sackings.
Noble was left with nothing to lose except inexperienced kids with no leaders.
Now Scott is displaying that same stupidity with his umpires dissent rule.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.
SunnyErnie
Club Player

I don't think we will need Xerri to be honest. Paddy has all but confirmed that he will play on next year. Hayes will be back. Marshall of course and Max Heath will definitely be ready next year as well. Plus Campbell is there for insurance. I don't mind picking up a young 17 or 18 year old prospect from the draft but I don't think Xerri is required now. IMHO of course!!!

St Kilda should never trade with Essendon and Sydney ever again!!!

NeXus