Would we?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Impatient Sainter
Saintsational Legend

Re: Would we?

There is no way we would delist or even trade Highmore, he is one long term injury away from being a permanent fixture in our defence.

As far as Taranto or Hopper are concerned, I would rather go after one of the free agents- Amon, Brayshaw, Dunkley or De Goey. If we cant attract any of them then Taranto as he is OOC at seasons end and would cost less trade wise than Hopper. Although Hopper is the better player IMO.

Saintmatt
SS Life Member

Life Long Saint wrote: Tue 24 May 2022 4:21pm
Saintmatt wrote: Tue 24 May 2022 3:17pm Not really sure what brand of crack you're smoking LLS however, these players are NOT free agents (restricted or free): -

Matt Parker
Trent Dumont
Tom Lynch
Mitch Brown
Majak Daw
Shaun Higgins
Same stuff the AFL website is smoking!
https://www.afl.com.au/news/702794/ever ... e-signings
Where's your source?
You are correct and my mistake. I overlooked the change/introduction at the end of last year to the 'free agent for life' provision. Cheers, SM

Go you red, black & white warriors
Life Long Saint
Saintsational Legend

Saintmatt wrote: Wed 25 May 2022 3:06pm You are correct and my mistake. I overlooked the change/introduction at the end of last year to the 'free agent for life' provision. Cheers, SM
All good...Maybe just don't come at me so hard next time? Mistakes are things we all make!