Grant Thomas

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

St Lenny
Club Player

Re: Grant Thomas

Its interesting reading these comments. For a start I'm not to sure about Bassat, I don't see him as a strong leader. Gerry Ryan is a mad Saints fan and has supported us through many Presidents. As for Grant Thomas. I am not a fan. Knew him when I was young and he is an AH. Was a jerk when he Coached and there is a lot more to the reason why he was sacked than his involvement with Butters. Moving forward. He has a way of upsetting people, he has a massive ego. But I'm getting desperate. I would definitely give him the gig as President. I was mighty pissed of last year when the board would not accept his dentist mate as a board member, sorry forgot his name. That decision should have been up to the members to vote on like any other Committee. I just hope we have the balls to go after De Goey and think really hard about Ratts. A conversation with Clarko, should be had. Coaches like that don't become available often.

SunnyErnie
Club Player

Re: Grant Thomas

I hope you are watching GT and sharpening your knife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

St Kilda should never trade with Essendon and Sydney ever again!!!

NeXus