Club rang me regarding membership

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

Club rang me regarding membership

I thought our direct debits rolled over unless we stopped it, before 15 Oct.

But today, club rang me about it.
I had changed my credit card so it might be that reason

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
longtimesaint
Club Player

Re: Club rang me regarding membership

The direct credit would not be approved if you had changed your credit card.

One year will be our year
Trev from the Bush
SS Life Member

Thanks for the reminder

Saint supporter since '62
Impatient Sainter
Saintsational Legend

WellardSaint wrote: Tue 23 Nov 2021 9:19pm I thought our direct debits rolled over unless we stopped it, before 15 Oct.

Yeah they left a message for me also, its a bit rude that they are wanting to make the deductions before the year even begins. I wont be calling them back they can wait until next year.

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

Impatient Sainter wrote: Tue 23 Nov 2021 11:05pm
WellardSaint wrote: Tue 23 Nov 2021 9:19pm I thought our direct debits rolled over unless we stopped it, before 15 Oct.

Yeah they left a message for me also, its a bit rude that they are wanting to make the deductions before the year even begins. I wont be calling them back they can wait until next year.
I think he deductions are set over 10 months and are completed before finals. Wont matter when you start, the deductions will just be larger in amount and shorter in duration, the longer you leave it.

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

I think he deductions are set over 10 months and are completed before finals. Wont matter when you start, the deductions will just be larger in amount and shorter in duration, the longer you leave it.

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

CQ SAINT wrote: Wed 24 Nov 2021 3:10am

They slugged me the yearly amount upfront because that's how I paid last year....

So unfortunately for me I'll miss out on 50 cents interest that I could have earned in a cash based bank deposit :mrgreen: :P :P :P

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

Scollop wrote: Wed 24 Nov 2021 4:53am

They slugged me the yearly amount upfront because that's how I paid last year....

So unfortunately for me I'll miss out on 50 cents interest that I could have earned in a cash based bank deposit :mrgreen: :P :P :P
Yeah my 7 all roll out at once but its not so bad. 5 adults 1 youth and 1 junior, all interstate.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Quad posts. That's a f****** record mate. :wink:

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote: Wed 24 Nov 2021 11:17am

Quad posts. That's a f****** record mate. :wink:
Wouldn't know how to do it again. If I tried. 8-)

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

I love the Irony of this post.

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
shanegrambeau
Saintsational Legend

IluvHarvey wrote: Fri 26 Nov 2021 9:30am

I love the Irony of this post.
I am so cynical and distraught when I even look in the direction of accounting I brush it off and assume a nihilism something like- they can bend and twist the numbers to reflect just about anything!

Wouldn’t you just be robbing Peter to pay Paul?
Anyway, the business year runs July ‘21 to June ‘22 so wouldn’t all member ships be included?

I wonder what the actual ratio of net membership
revenues is to operating costs, deducting all the admin fees, the cheap Chinese trinklets and the like. Then, TV and AFL welfare money? And local, state and fed gov subsidies, and then sponsors money, less the tax breaks they get for ‘sponsorship’ (no doubt that part is a chamber of tricks too)

You're quite brilliant Shane, yeah..terrific!