How to fix the Saints!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

B.M
Saintsational Legend

Re: How to fix the Saints!

I didn’t think he defended well in key moments

Yorkeys
Saintsational Legend

You hope all is sweet between Seb and Club. He got his way and the Club was disappointed - can't that be accepted in a mature way. He can't expect his position to be ignored but no on going recriminations on either side, eh.

A strong indicator will be how Seb plays against Richmond in terms of effort.

He has had two weeks off, is happily in the bosom of his family, did not have to endure the Cairns humiliation and flight home with Hunter who did put in for the Club - really got all he wants. Twittered (hope he composed the words) his commitment to the boys, so lets see. Your turn Seb, plenty want you to succeed and be happy. We also want what's best for the Saints.

B.M
Saintsational Legend

Are you doubting Seb’s commitment?!

One of the last guys, along with Ateele and Geary I would question!

He trains his gut out, has elite fitness, hardly misses a game and plays near his potential most games

Yorkeys
Saintsational Legend

I guess so, and that may be foolish, misguided and churlish.

One one side of the ledger is Seb deciding his priority was not the Cairns game - a watershed game for the Club and one that will be remembered for its humiliation of the Club Seb so loves. On the other a tweet saying he was torn and can't wait to take on the Tigers.

Understand Seb deciding not to play. Not convinced he needs to make a virtue of it or get defensive.

No doubt about Hunter Clark's commitment though.

B.M
Saintsational Legend

I doubt Hunter Clark’s commitment to training standards, but definitely not his courage or commitment in the contest!

Even in the u18 his attack on the ball was never a question mark, very courageous player.

bangaulegend
SS Hall of Fame

B.M wrote: Tue 22 Jun 2021 7:47pm I doubt Hunter Clark’s commitment to training standards, but definitely not his courage or commitment in the contest!

Even in the u18 his attack on the ball was never a question mark, very courageous player.
I have no idea of what our players are like on the training track, are you saying he is lazy?